Perfect for gift-giving (or keeping), this strap-happy bracelet is a favorite for creating a casual, boho-esque, everyday look. And when you receive your stunning, handcrafted bracelet, you may also get the warm fuzzies of feeling good – ’cause your purchase is helping others. It’s kind of a win-win.
- Authentic NOVICA/National Geographic fair trade item.
- A handcrafted leather wrap bracelet with .925 Silver plated brass charm.
- A genuine NOVICA jewelry sac to keep your treasure in.
- An official NOVICA Story Card validating authenticity and superb craftsmanship.
- A sweatshop free, ethically purchased, happy to wear piece of jewelry.
This stunning silver-plated charm, design by Indonesian artisan Hariyono, is handcrafted and mounted on a 44 inch, charcoal, distressed leather wrap around bracelet fashioned to coil about 6 times around the wrist.
An artfully created wrap around wristlet embellished with a Bali inspired “Palau Dewata” or ”Island of the Gods” .925 silver-plated brass charm, that you’ll love wearing!
When you’re ready to change up your style, you can store it in the included NOVICA jewelry pouch. Each jewelry pouch is designed to represent the beauty of Indonesian culture.
Also included, is a NOVICA Story Card, which provides further information about the artist, Hariyono, and explains the inspiration behind his fine work.