Dress up or down with this folksy brass and jasper beaded charm bracelet. Inspired by the forest and the sun, this homespun bracelets’ got that good “kick up your heels” kinda feeling. And it should – ‘cause each purchase is sweatshop free!
- Authentic NOVICA/National Geographic fair trade item.
- A handcrafted 36” brass & jasper beaded wrap bracelet
- A genuine NOVICA jewelry sac to keep your treasure in
- An official NOVICA Story Card validating authenticity and superb craftsmanship.
- A sweatshop free, ethically purchased, happy to wear piece of jewelry.
‘Forest Suns’, by Thailand artisan, Khun Boom, brings stone and metal together in harmonious earth tone colors.
You’ll be wearing deep honey brown, forest green, mauve and cream cut jasper stones strung with 24k gold plated brass beads that hold a series of dangling golden sun charms.
It is said that Jasper projects warmth, is invigorating and protective. Can’t hurt to spread a bit of feng shui – and every conscientious purchase will do just that.
When you’re ready to change up your style, you can store it in the included NOVICA jewelry pouch. Each jewelry pouch is designed to represent the beauty of Thailand culture.
Also included, is a NOVICA Story Card, which provides further information about the artist, Khun Boom, and explains the inspiration behind her fine work.